Passion Wireless Wand Review by Lush
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase using this link.
The Passion Wireless Therapeutic Massager Waterproof Wand is quite a popular Amazon purchase with 4 stars and 246 reviews as of today. At $29.95 it’s definitely a steal considering some top of the line vibrators can run up to about $200 (Lelo). Like many modern vibrators, it’s a smart vibrator which means USB charging, waterproof, and cordless. It also has a sleek, simple, modern look.
This product was actually purchased by the Mr. during a period of time when our sex life was suffering. It was so bad that it was the main topic of his and our therapy sessions for a loooong time. The Mr. and I have been together over 12 years, so sex definitely got boring for us. Add 3-year-old twins to the mix who fight bedtime every, single, night….and you’ve got yourself the ultimate sex drought. I can come up with dozens of reasons for why our sex life was disastrous, but that’s not what you’re here to read. So let’s get to the good, the bad, and my final thoughts.
- 3 color options, which is always nice. Classic black for ultimate sexiness, hot pink glam, and luxurious purple. We have the classic black (I’m a very black person, plus black just looks more naughty to me).
- Waterproof: This is a must because let’s be honest here, sex can get wet and messy. The last thing you want is for your toy to break mid-session because you got some lube on it. This means it’s also safe to be used internally for vaginal pleasure. Waterproof also means it’s safer to clean! I always use a special toy cleaning spray and then I wash under running water. I’m not sure how one would clean a toy that is not waterproof.
- Cordless: OMG this is a must for me. I have never had a vibrator with a cord. I think that would just annoy me and keep me fixed in a certain location (close to the outlet).
- USB chargeable: Great because you don’t have to worry about the batteries dying out on you. However, this could also be bad because you risk it dying out on you anyways and then you have to charge it. Charging it could also be problematic if you don’t have a discreet charging location. The last thing you want is your kids finding it charging on your nightstand….awkward.
- Storage pouch: It comes with a little pouch for storing purposes.
- QUIET: Ever own a loud vibrator? I sure have and it was not at all fun, quite distressing actually. Let’s consider a few situations where a quiet vibrator is absolutely necessary. a) you have children, so you rely on naptimes/bedtime to squeeze in a little fun. You don’t want your children asking, “mommy what was that buzzing sound?” b) you live with your parents….Superstar I don’t think I need to go any further with this one. c) this is a risky one, but hey let’s say you want to bring it with you somewhere public, like a movie theater?
- Flexible tip. Do I need to explain myself?
- 3 control buttons: although I’m all for having options, I feel like there’s just too many. I’m a creature of habit, I know what I like, and personally, the pulsating patterns just prolong the end result. The buttons are also super hard to find by the sense of touch, so while you’re taking care of business it’s difficult to feel for the buttons and change the preferences. I honestly can never figure out which button is which, how many times to press it, do I hold? I always give up and just hand it over to my techie Mr. who sets it within seconds. Maybe it’s just me, but this frustrates me.
- Speed: it’s a very powerful vibrator. This can be either good or bad depending on your sensitivity and preference. The lowest speed can quickly overwhelm me… sometimes it’s just too much.
- Size: it’s 7 ¾ in. long and 1 5/8 in. in diameter. Why is this important? Well, some people believe that size matters so the bigger/wider the size, the more pleasure. Personally, I think the size is good for personal use, but it’s too big for intercourse. It get’s in the way during various positions.
I would definitely recommend this product for the price. It’s well designed and not at all cheap or tacky looking. It lasts a pretty long time before you need to charge it (this is based on how much you use it though). Once you figure out how the buttons work, I’m sure it get’s easier to use. Just like anything in life, practice makes perfect. It definitely gets the job done. I would definitely purchase this product again for myself. I agree with Amazon customers and give the product 4 stars!